Precision in plastic – Shaping the articles of the future
Our know-how, which has been developed over many years, we want to make completely available to our customers. In cooperative collaboration, we put ideas into plastic articles like no other in the industry. From standard injection molding to special technologies such as film insert molding, insert technology, 2-component injection molding or physical foaming (Mu-Cell) are just a few examples of processes that we implement on our injection molding machines from 100 KN to 4,200 KN clamping force.
From the realization of a product idea to the tool-specific article revision, the work spectrum in the development department is sufficient. Close agreements between the design engineers and the customers form the basis for successful project execution. Since some components also contain electrical conductors, the handling and layout of the conductors is part of the product development. Throughout development, feasibility in an injection molding tool and a cost effective manufacturing process are taken into account.
Short throughput times are just as natural for us as a complete documentation of the development results.
We develop products for customers from various sectors of the industry. The focus of our activities is in the automotive industry.
Our parts spectrum
- Complex plastic components
- MuCell components
- 2-component injection molded parts
- Components with integrated stamped parts, such as conductor tracks
- Integration of flexible printed circuit boards (foils) in plastic parts
- Assemblies consisting of plastic parts and electronic elements
At the latest in the production of assemblies, the manufacturing processes are becoming increasingly complex, and accordingly it is increasingly important that the manufacturing processes are planned / developed in parallel to the development of the products.
The scope of process development includes, for example, the following areas:
- Selecting suitable methods of joining, gluing, soldering, potting, ...
- Planning the process monitoring
- Creating and checking patterns
- Determine the process window
- Optimization of processes
- Qualification of assemblies (e.g. temperature shock test)